Once again we covet your prayers and praise The Lord for your faithfulness in standing with us in this venture of faith.
- For a more permanent place to settle, we are renting small apartment on Lakes Ranch here in Rotorua.
- For God’s continuing provision in meeting our daily needs.
- For completion of the Bible Institute web site, we are now ready to receive students !
- For my mums health , recent treatment has really relieved some of the pain from her arthritis.
- For Becky completing her first term at Mokoia Intermediate and the way in which the Lord has aided her transition.
- For the ministry opportunities we have been presented with here at the Ranch, I had opportunity to share a study with the leaders for the youth camp here at the Ranch.
- For Jordan and Becky, as they serve as youth leaders for an evangelistic kids camp here at Lakes ranch
- For Becky’s return to school for her last term at Mokoia , before her transition to High School at Lakes High and that we would make wise decisions in this regard.
- For Jordan, in his schooling and future career decisions, for deep and special friendships to form.
- For Gwyn, there are some medical tests and procedures that she needs to undergo, for peace and comfort.
- For Mark, not to be distracted from the work of the ministry, for peace and great faith and annointing.
- Finances are difficult for us and a concern, please pray for Lord’s continuing provision and our contentment with where we are at financially.
- That the Lord would draw students and send who He wishes to study at CCBI. Especially students from New Zealand and the Pacifc Rim region.
- For Jake, Tecla and Mel as they seek the Lord’s will and provision as they look to come and serve with us for the start of the February semester.
- For Mark as he teaches at the New Zealand Pastors conference in October and that nationally the Calvary Chapels would be excited about the college.
- For the trip to Wellington in which Mark will share at several locations concerning CCBI and that the Lord would spread and cast the vision for the Bible school.
- For protection over us and the ministry here in New Zealand.
- For the plans for accomodation for CCBI to come to fruition.
- For the replacement of the items stolen during the church break in.