- Finishing well in our last semester
- For getting close to the end of packing up our house.
- A great send off from all the people we love here inVajta
- For all the help we have received in so many ways
- That all the boxes would fit in the van for transport back to England.
- Our last graduation here at CCBCE in Vajta.
- Continued financial provision for the costs of the move.
- For our families as they see us move to New Zealand,
that they would be comforted.
- For the time in England as we arrange shipping to New Zealand & say Goodbye
- For our transition into the ministry in New Zealand & all the practicalities we will have to sort out upon arrival .
- God to bring Ikea to New Zealand !!!! – smile
4 thoughts on “Praise and Prayer Requests May 2009”
Prayer for IKEA showering Aotearoa! You got that! And in case its being delayed, let me know what you would like and next time I am over those parts, I’ll bring it/them with me. 😉
Thanks for the newsletters! I pray you guys will have a safe and fun moving to NZ! And I pray for an Ikea over there! 🙂
cheermates thanks bro
M & G
Mark and Gwen, I wanted so much to come to Vajta before I left for the states just to see you one more time, but it didn’t work out. I’m back in Ukraine now and will say good- bye from here. I love you and your family and you will be dearly missed. You have blessed me so much over the years with your friendship, cookies and coffee. I will be following your updates and keeping you in prayer. God bless your journey and your new venture in faith. May He take care of you every need, above and beyond anything you could have imagined. Love in Jesus, Marilyn