- For God’s faithfulness to us – we are still here after two months.
- For the safe arrival of our container, it has passed its inspection, with no hassles and with no cost, even Gwyn’s baskets (bio hazard) , they just need to deliver it now – so we need a place to live !
- Becky’s smooth transition into school here in Rotorua.
- For the kindness and care of the fellowship of believers here in New Zealand.
- That the Lord would continue look after our mums and family back in the UK
- A place to make home, a more permanent location for us to live, this one is certainly heavy on our hearts after being mobile since May 2009.
- Wisdom in regard to Jordan’s schooling here in New Zealand.
- The kids would begin and continue to develop real lasting and deep friendships.
- Finances, things are tight, but I think that is true for pretty much everyone these days, this is especially tricky in search for a place to rent.
- For constancy of heart to keep going.
- A place to accommodate students.
- That the Lord would bring who He wants, to the school.
- For the right staff for the first semester.
- For the necessary finances to function in this venture of faith, as we set up the school here in Rotorua.
- For worship and Wednesday studies in Nehemiah.
- For Gwyn as she teaches at the Ladies fellowship on the evening of September 6th
- For the property under the church, after the fire the place is now vacant and would make a great coffee shop outreach centre, please ask for the Lord wisdom in this regard. It has been offered to us rent free for 6 months, we would just need to set it up and and the people to run it.
- For the believers in New Zealand to catch the vision for CCBI, as I travel and share about the school.