Prayer & Praise Requests for May & June 2010
- For continued blessing as we all settle in more and more in New Zealand as our one year anniversary approaches.
- For God’s provision and the way He has kept us during this first year.
- For the love and care of the saints toward us.
- For a great and blessed trip to the USA and Europe in March & April. For a blessed speakers week in Hungary.
- For Growth in the student body as we now have some 14 students and staff who will be joining us for the beginning of the September Semester 2010.
- For a blessed time teaching the word at Capenwray Bible school in New Zealand.
- For Gwyn as she travels to the USA for a friends wedding, that the Lord would bless her trip and bless the women’s studies she will teach.
- For Jordan and Becki as they continue to adjust to Life in New Zealand. Particularly for the development of deep and significant relationships. For God to bless their ministry as they serve in the kids camp here at the Ranch.
- For God’s continued financial provision, finances remain an area of difficulty.
- For preparations for the September semester of CCBI, there is a great need for all manner of resources from financial resources , computer resources.
- For a vehicle for Bible school, that we can use to transport students on outreach and to ministry opportunities.
- For Jake & Tecla, Josh and Whitney as they pursue missionary visas to serve here with CCBI, that God would grant them favour with NZ Immigration.
- That God would prepare those He wants to come here for study.
- For opportunity and contacts with NZ Immigration and NZ Accreditation bodies to discuss the needs and requirements for CCBI.
- For protection from the disruption of the enemy.
- For wisdom and guidance from the Lord, for the many decisions that need to be made as the ministry grows and becomes established.
- For the ministry of worship as Gwyn and I serve along with the worship teams of Calvary Chapel Rotorua and Calvary Chapel Hamilton, that God would anoint, bless and glorify Himself in the ministry of worship.
- For God to grow the ministry of Calvary Chapel in New Zealand.
- For wisdom and anointing, as we seek to arrange and plan for a National Ladies conference and Leaders conference to serve and bless the body in New Zealand.
- For relationships in ministry to develop as we plan potential outreaches to Tonga and Australia. For the development of relationships with the Calvary Chapel brethren across the Pacific Rim.
We appreciate your love and prayers and cannot express how significant it is that you all support us in prayer.
Mark , Gwyn, Jordan and Becki
One thought on “Prayer & Praise requests for May & June”
Ack! I should stay in better touch! Amy & I were in Modesto a few days after you for the wedding of Brian Ralston. Not sure if you had met him – our friend from Penn State, now technically blind…He’s a pastor at Centenary United Methodist Church in Modesto. (Quite more progressive than the name might infer!)
Anyway, a possible community connection contact for those at CC Modesto. I’ll forward this connection to Brian as well.
We’ve been praying, thinking of you.