April 2012 – Praise and Prayer Requests
Praise and thank the Lord with us for:
- The National Calvary Chapel Ladies conference & Pastors wives conference in March with Pam Markey and Laura Anderson. This was a great time of blessing and refreshment .
- The 10 day outreaches to Rotorua, New Zealand , Hamilton , New Zealand , Christchurch, New Zealand and Perth in Western Australia.
- The ministry at CC Rotorua , CC Hamilton and a new church plant we are serving at Byways at Mount Manganui, Tauranga.
- Jordan’s acceptance to study medicine at Auckland University and how he has settled in his first semester at University.
Please seek the Lord with us for:
- A greater outpouring of His Spirit upon us and the ministry here in New Zealand, especially for speakers week which runs from April 22nd – 28th.
- The Lord to give a greater hunger and thirst for Himself .
- The students and staff to go deeper with the Lord and finish well as we enter the last third of the semester.
- Jordan as he continues in his studies in Medicine at Auckland University, specifically that he would find good christian fellowship and that the Lord would help him in this demanding time of study.
- Continued favour with New Zealand Immigration for students and staff as they seek renewal of their visas.
- An increased number of students from the South Pacific Rim, that the Lord would bring those he wants to study here at CCBI.
- Interns and staff to serve here with CCBI, at the end of this semester we will be saying goodbye to our current interns and some staff leaving a huge gap to be filled for the August – December Semester.
- For the planned ministry trip to the CC Scandinavian conference in early August and Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan in late August. Mark also hopes to take time to attend the missions conference in Millstatt Austria, to renew fellowship with friends. Please pray for wisdom and that the Lord would guide in the planning of the trip and for His provision.
- Gwyn and Becky as they travel back to the UK in June to renew relationships with family and friends.
- For additional space for students especially married couples who wish to attend and serve here at at CCBI.
- Wisdom for the next step for CCBI, with increased need for additional space and a desire to expand the ministry , we need wisdom, guidance and the Lord’s direction.
- Personal refreshment and encouragement for Gwyn and I, that we might finish the semester well.
- For faith and vision.
Once again we covet and are deeply grateful of your prayers, love and care. Thank you for your co-labouring with us in this ministry.
M & G